Sell your thinking and ace your brand strategy presentations.
This guide will teach you how to sell your thinking. Learn all the skills you need to get your clients excited about the strategy you created.
What is this guide about?
In this comprehensive guide, you’ll learn how to sell your thinking and ace your brand strategy presentation so that you can get everyone at the table excited about the brand direction. It provides valuable lessons on how to better present and convey a captivating message.
The more we learn about brand strategy, the more we need to learn how to convey a captivating story. Our words, our thinking becomes more important, so we need to learn how to sell our thinking. We need to build a rationale. We need to get everyone excited. The brand strategy presentation is the most important milestone in a brand strategy project. That's why I created this book.
With this guide you will learn how to:
- Sell your thinking
- Become a better storyteller
- Structure your brand strategy presentations
- Create beautiful, engaging presentations
- Deal with negative feedback during presentations
- Get your clients excited about the strategy
- Prepare everyone for the visual direction
- Examples of great presentations and slides
- A presentation structure framework
- A huge collection of resources (articles, tools, tips, ...)
- Hands-on tips & tricks
- Theory on storytelling and narrative
- Personal experiences and examples
- An actual keynote/powerpoint template (only in the complete bundle)
- Acces to a mastermind group call (only in the complete bundle)
- One-on-one coaching session (only in the complete bundle + coaching option)
Get started now!
As a co-founder of branding studio Ollie, I was able to grow and create my own set of skills and frameworks. Having over 7 years of experience in design and strategy, I develop brands that connect with their audience in meaningful ways. I founded Let's talk branding to build a community and learn more about how people work. Talking with industry leaders on the podcast has taught me a great deal. Feel free to give it a listen. I also create Youtube video's if you are looking for more inspiration on branding.