Facilitate a Brand workshop: the essential guide
The essential course on how to facilitate a brand workshop. Get on the same page with your client, build trust and create better design outcomes.
Learning how to do a brand workshop changed the game for me. It allowed me to get on the same page with my clients, build trust, create better design solutions and learn about your client in a more meaningful way. It's also the first step toward becoming a more strategic designer and essential in understanding brand strategy.
In this course I teach you about the fundamentals of doing a brand workshop:
- Why and how it can help you
- What questions to ask
- How to facilitate with your clients
- Practical questions
The course will include:
- Training: What is brand strategy, what are the frameworks, etc..
- Template: The easy to use brand workshop cheat sheet will help you get started in no time
- 1 on 1 video session: To answer some of the questions you might have after doing your first workshop
Get started now!
Who is it for?
This course is for Designers & creatives, that are looking to:
- Create better design solutions
- Create more value for your client
- Get more trust and power in your client relations
- Create strong brands that connect
- Get to design solutions faster with fewer iterations
- Charge more
As a co-founder of branding studio Ollie, I was able to grow and create my own set of skills and frameworks. Having over 7 years of experience in design and strategy, I develop brands that connect with their audience in meaningful ways. I founded Let's talk branding to build a community and learn more about how people work. Talking with industry leaders on the podcast has taught me a great deal. Feel free to give it a listen. I also create Youtube video's if you are looking for more inspiration on branding.